This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://www.campingmasnou.com/, which is owned by MAS NOU ENTORNS SL (hereinafter the WEBSITE OWNER).
The act of browsing the website of the WEBSITE OWNER confers the status of USER and implies your full and unreserved acceptance of all the conditions published in this Legal Notice. You are hereby advised that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by the WEBSITE OWNER, in which case you will be notified of their publication as soon as possible.
We therefore recommend that you carefully read the content each time you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The User is also obliged to use the website correctly in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, data traffic use and this Legal Notice, being liable to the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of noncompliance with this obligation.
The use of this website for any purpose other than what has been authorized is expressly prohibited, the WEBSITE OWNER being entitled to refuse or withhold access to and use of the website at any time.
The WEBSITE OWNER, in accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
•Its trading name is: MAS NOU ENTORNS SL
•Its Fiscal ID number is: B55197370
•Its registered address is: C/MAS NOU, 7, 17486 CASTELLÓ D’EMPURIES (GIRONA)
•Registration details in the Companies Register:
GIRONA VOLUME 2966 FOLIO 181 PAGE GI-56031
There are various methods for contacting us which are detailed below:
•Tel: +34 972 454 175
All notifications and communications between Users and the WEBSITE OWNER shall be deemed to be effective, for all intents and purposes, whenever they are made by any of the abovementioned means.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The Website and its services are openly accessible and free of charge. However, the WEBSITE OWNER may make the use of some of the services offered on the website conditional upon completion of the following form.
The User guarantees that all the details provided for the WEBSITE OWNER are authentic and up-to-date, and will be held solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The User expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the WEBSITE OWNER and not to use them for the following purposes, amongst others:
• Propagating content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, incites terrorism or which, in general, is contrary to the law and public order.
• Introducing computer viruses to the website or undertaking any actions that may be liable to modify, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage in electronic documents, data, or the physical and logical systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; or to hinder the access of other users to the website and its services by means of the mass use of computing resources through which the WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
• Trying to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties, or were applicable, extract information.
• Violating the intellectual or industrial property rights or breaching the confidentiality of information of the WEBSITE OWNER and/or third parties.
• Supplanting the identity of any other user.
• Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the content, unless you have been given express authorization to do so by the owner of those rights or it is permitted by law.
• Gathering data for advertising purposes or sending any kind of publicity or communications for the purpose of sales or any other commercial undertaking without having first sought the WEBSITE OWNER’S express prior consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology and software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work that belongs to the WEBSITE OWNER, and none of the usage rights may be understood as having been transferred to the User beyond those that are strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
In short, Users who access this website may view the contents and, where appropriate, take authorized copies for private use, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed in servers connected to networks, nor subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the WEBSITE OWNER, it being understood that the use or access of the same does not in any way confer any rights to the User.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public broadcast of the contents, or any other action that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the usage rights are strictly prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not in any way imply the existence of a relationship between the WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website on which the hyperlink has been established; nor does it imply the acceptance or approval of the WEBSITE OWNER of its contents or services.
The WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the use that each User makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions taken on the basis thereof.
WAIVER OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for merely informative purposes, without fully guaranteeing access to all its content, nor their completeness, correctness, validity, topicality, suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The WEBSITE OWNER renounces, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
• The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the content transferred, disseminated, stored or made available that has been accessed via the website or the services it offers.
• The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause disruption to computer systems, electronic documents or users’ data.
• Noncompliance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this Legal Notice as a result of the incorrect use of this website. In particular, by way of example, the WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, the right to honour, personal and family privacy, and image rights, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, the WEBSITE OWNER declines any responsibility for the information found outside this website that is not directly managed by our webmaster. The purpose of the links that appear on this website is purely to inform Users about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. The WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor suggests, invites or recommends visiting them, so equally cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any such visit. The WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party believes there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or any illicit activity on the web pages included in or accessible via the Website, you should immediately notify the WEBSITE OWNER, duly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided on this Website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that are required to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
These conditions are governed by Spanish legislation. The language used will be Spanish.